Global Presence with Local Commitment
GM to speak at the Middle East Offshore Support Journal Conference
David Drew, GM's Regional Manager for the Middle East, will present during Session 5: Reducing Risk and Operating Costs.
Key Topics for the event include:
- How the Middle East market is providing opportunities even in the downturn
- Outlook of the GCC market and trends in the offshore oil and gas sector
- Middle East and North Africa OSV demand, supply, and utilisation
- Offshore oil and gas projects outlook in Iran
- Update on Abu Dhabi’s leading offshore O&G companies
- OSV requirements and opportunities from EPC projects
- Scrapping volumes and residual values in the offshore market
- Assessing investment, finance and risk appetite for the OSV sector
- New vessel design: fast crew utility vessels, low cost shallow draft ECO/ OSV multiflex vessels, wind farm installation and heavy lift operation jack-up vessels
- Risk-based cyber security and measurable effects on offshore assets
- Challenges facing the ME offshore companies and strategic approaches for weathering the downturn
- Best practices in delivering projects on time, safely and efficiently
- Technologies to improve operating efficiencies and performance
Check out the event program here.
Register for the event here.