MWS Mafumeira Sul Project - Installation of Foundations
Timeline: 2014 - 2016
American Global Maritime was the MWS contractor for Chevron overseeing the loadout and transportation and installation of platforms, infrastructure, equipment and facilities to develop the Mafumeira field through the Mafumeira Sul Project (MSP).
The Mafumeira field is located off the Angolan coast within the CABGOC Block 0, in the southern portion of the concession Area A.
Scope of Work consisted of engineering reviews, transportation and installation of the following structures:
- WHP Centro & WHP Sul (Fabricated in Angola)
- Production and Processing Platform (PPP) (Fabricated and transported from Korea)
- Living Quarter Platform (LQP)
- Flare Structure (Fabricated and transported from China)
- LQP-PPP Bridge (Fabricated and transported from China)
- PPP-Flare Bridge (Fabricated and transported from China)