Offshore Fishfarm Design
Client: Ocean Farming
Timeline: 2012 - ongoing
Global Maritime has designed the first Offshore Fish Farm to be approved by the Norwegian authorities.
GM Disciplines involved in the project were: Hydrodynamics, Stability, Mooring, Dynamic Positioning, Structural Engineering, Layout, Risk & Safety, Marine Operations and Marine Systems.
This design is currently under construction in China and will be installed on location in 2017.
Project activities carried out by GM include:
- concept/basic design study with report
- FEED Study with report
- coordination of model testing
- establish rules/regulations/standards for concept
- develop transport concept & analyses
- interface coordination with equipment suppliers
- design of hull, topsides and marine systems
- project risk management (e.g. workshops, analyses)
To learn more about this project, click here.